Local MP Steve McCabe and Councillors from Billesley are hosting a Jobs Fair at Moseley Rugby Club, Billesley Common, Yardley Wood Road on Thursday 13 November from 1-4pm.
Many people are still struggling to find work and that is why the local MP and Councillors have joined forces to put on a Jobs Fair. There will be employers there advertising live job vacancies and there will also be advice on hand from Moseley Rugby Jobs Club and much more.
Come along and talk to:
- National Express about their driving and non-driving vacancies
- Bournville Village Trust about jobs available at their HomeCare Service, caring roles for their new Learning Disability Scheme opening in 2015, and hear about their apprenticeships
- Royal Mail about their local vacancies
- Work experience opportunities with Willmott Dixon
- Apprenticeships information from Jaguar Land Rover
- Mondelez International
- The Princes Trust
- Birmingham City Council
- Self-employment advice from the Chamber of Commerce
- Jobcentre Plus
All this and much more! Everyone is welcome!
Local MP, Steve McCabe, said: “Unemployment in my constituency is way above the national average and I want to do something that will actually help local people get a job or into training. This is why I have joined up with the local Billesley Councillors to host a Jobs Fair on Thursday 13 November. Everyone is welcome and I hope people will come and take advantage of having lots of employers and advice organisations all in one room.”