The Stirchley Community Market is back from it’s annual hibernation and already 12 stallholders have been announced!
The market will kick start again on Tuesday 7th March, 4-8pm in the main hall of Stirchley Baths with some of the stores located outside.
The current stallholders are (with more to be announced):
- How Brave is the Wren – “Travelling Children’s Bookshop”
- Isherwood & Co – “seasonal affordable flowers and plants”
- Bulgarian Rose – “Holistic Therapy and products”
- There Goes – “a roaming coffee bar serving specialty coffee roasted in Birmingham”
- Kneals Chocolates – “Handmade luxury chocolate”
- Bunny Street – “Handmade loungewear, kitchen textiles, home decor and accessories”
- Mrs Mills Makes Cakes – “Homemade Granola Bars, Brownies, Cakes Bakes & Deliciously Indulgent Desserts’
- Julie’s Rainbow Reiki – “Crystals, handmade candles, little gifts and incense sticks”
- Working Clasp – “Hand made laser cut jewellery and accessories”
- Happy Gut Hut Kombucha – “Delicious, fermented pro-biotic, Green tea based drink”
- Cuffufle Preserves – “I make Cordials, mustards, vinegars, oils, jams and chutneys – sourcing local ingredients whereever possible”
- Pip’s Hot Sauce – “Handmade hot sauces”
There is still a number of stalls available, if you would like a stall email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org – In particular they are keen for more hot food stalls.
Feature Image: Phil Banting